….Dedicates chapel of praise
The chairman Mission and Evangelism of Chapel of Praise, Lake Malinda, Achi-Mberi in Mbaitoli local government of Imo State and Deputy Governor of Imo state, Prince Eze Madumere has frowned at the moral decay in the society, adding that the church has a vital role to play in the fight against moral decadence.
Prince Madumere who stated this yesterday at Lake Malinda, Achi Mberi during the dedication of Chapel of Praise by Most Rev Caleb Maduoma advised the Church to go back to the basis and reinvigorate the spirit of catch them young known for the early church.
According to him, the basic instrument to change the world is evangelism as he advised Christians to create time for God.
Madumere said he had a covenant with God to build the chapel for God, adding that the chapel has strengthened his faith.
He revealed that submission to God and prayers are the things that have seen Governor Okorocha and himself through in their journey so far, pledging that he will always stand firm in the things of God.
The Deputy Governor who read the only bible reading taking from 1 kings 22-30 reassures that the Chapel is for Christians irrespective of the denominations.
Earlier in his remarks, the presiding Bishop at the dedication service and the arch bishop of Owerri Ecclesiastical Province, Most Rev Caleb Maduoma while dedicating the Chapel of Praise God congratulated Madumere for the wisdom in building a place of worship for God even as he urged people to seek the face of God especially in this hard time .
He likened Madumere as the Jews that build altar for God wherever they are, adding that the door of the Chapel of Praise is open for people to seek God’s face and His blessings.
Lending her voice, the Vice Chancellor of Imo State University, Prof Adaobi Obasi advised political office holders to seek God, reiterating that it is not common for people to build a place of worship for God.
She congratulated Prince Eze Madumere, even as she thanked God for giving him the wisdom to build the chapel.
Dignitaries that graced the occasion included bishops from various provinces, politicians and high profile professionals of note among others.
Special Assistant to the Deputy Governor on Media
1. Imo Deputy Governor, Prince Eze Madumere with the Archbishop of Ecclesiastical province of Owerri and Bishop of Ideato, Most Revd. Dr. Caleb Maduoma, Archbishop of Orlu Diocese, Most Revd. Dr. Beneth Okoro flanked by Bishop
2. Imo Deputy Governor, Prince Eze Madumere with Archbishop Caleb Maduoma during the unveiling of the Dedication of Chapel of Praise at his country home, Lake Malinda, Achi-Mbieri, Mbaitoli LGA of Imo State
3. Imo Deputy Governor, Prince Eze Madumere addressing the newsmen shortly after the dedication ceremony of Chapel of Praise of Anglican Communion performed by Archbishop Caleb Maduoma at his country home, Lake Malinda, Achi-Mbieri, Mbaitoli LGA of Imo State
4. Imo Deputy Governor, Prince Eze Madumere flanked by Most Revd. Caleb Maduoma, Archbishop of Ecclesiastical Province of Owerri & Biashop of Ideto, Most Revd. Beneth Okoro of Orlu Diocese, Rt. Revd. Chijioke Oti of Diocese on the Lake, Oguta, Rt. Revd. Godson Ukanwa of Isiala Mbano Diocese, Rt. Rev. Geoffrey Chukwunenye of Oru Diocese, Rt. Rev. Edward Osuegbu of Okigwe Diocese, Rt. Revd. Jeffery Okoroafor of Egbu Diocese, Rt. Revd. Cyril Okorocha of Owerri Diocese, Rt. Revd. Chamberlain Ogunedo of Mbaise Diocese, Rt. Revd. Chidi Oparaejiaku, Ven. Dr. Sunday Iherue, Chaplain in Charge of Chapel of Praise among other clergy of Anglican extraction and other faith.
5. L-R: Chairman of Imo State Council of Trad. Rulers, HRM, Eze Sam Ohiri, Imo Deputy Governor, Prince Eze Madumere, the Bishop of Owerri Diocese, Rt. Revd. Cyril Okorocha and Prince Chijioke Madumere shortly after the dedication of Chapel of Praise built by Imo Deputy Governor. The dedication was performed by Archbishop Caleb Maduoma.
6. Imo Deputy Governor, Prince Eze Madumere in tete-a-tete with the Bishop of Owerri Anglican Diocese, Rt. Revd. Cyril Okorocha at the country home of Imo Deputy Governor in Achi-Mbieri, Mbaitoli LGA area of Imo State.